buynow   buynow   buynow   buynow
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:46 pm 

The Calgary Stampeders have signed import defensive back Keon Raymond to a two-year contract extension. Bruno Martins Indi Netherland Jersey . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. “Keon is a reliable and versatile player who has been a key member of our defence for many seasons,” said Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel. “Hes an important part of the Stampeders both on and off the field and Im pleased that he has chosen to sign an extension to remain in Calgary.” In 88 career regular-season games for Calgary, Raymond has recorded 250 tackles and eight sacks with 15 interceptions. He has five career touchdowns — three on interceptions and two on fumble returns. “Ive been so blessed for the time I have spent in Calgary so far and Im happy to continue my career with the Stampeders,” said Raymond. “I have the best teammates I could ever hope for and the support of Stampeders fans is always tremendous. Calgary is home for me and my family and Im looking forward to the new season and another opportunity to get to the Grey Cup.” David Alaba Jersey . The good news; it took until the end of June to have really poor back to back games. But those pre-World Cup break thrills and spills, with seven goals in two away games feels like much more than two-and-a-half weeks ago. DeAndre Yedlin Jersey . -- Brad Miller stepped to the plate against one of baseballs best closers in the ninth inning of a tied game, a sellout crowd rooting for him to fail.Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville has been handed a $25,000 fine by the NHL for what the league called inappropriate conduct during Game 1 of their first-round playoff series against the St. Louis Blues. Quenneville argued for a second delay off game in the first overtime of Thursdays 4-3 Blues victory, gesturing that the puck went over the glass. Ventura Alvarado USA Jersey. He then grabbed his groin while yelling at the officials. Game 2 of the Eastern Conference seires goes Saturday afternoon. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap soccer jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap nfl jerseys china ' ' '